Welcome to the Official New York Awakened Patriots group! New? Start here…

Tagged: ,

• Welcome to the Official New York Awakened Patriots group! New? Start here…

• Awakened Patriot

Organizer
    September 16, 2021 at 6:07 am

Hey Patriots!

Welcome to the official Awakened Patriot collaboration forum for the great state of New York!

Glad you could join us!

Use this forum to connect & collaborate with other Awake Patriots like you in New York.

To get started just follow the simple instructions below.

Step 1. Introduce yourself by clicking “reply” on this post.
    Step 2. Subscribe to The Awakened Patriots of New York Secure Comms VIP Email list.
    Step 3. Invite A Friend via Telegram to Join the Awakened Patriot community.

That’s it! Be sure and let us know who you are, where you’re from, and what you love about America in the comments below. Let’s get the conversation started!

“Local action national impact you have to get involved – it’s not their problem it’s our problem” – General Michael T. Flynn

GO!

• Christine Pasev

October 2, 2021 at 5:29 pm

Born in 1981 in the Bronx, NY. I was raised in a community ( Pelham Bay) where we all took care of each other. My father was a soldier in the Vietnam War and he raised me to be fearless.

IT System Engineer with 20 years of experience in the financial industry. I thrive in an intense and demanding trade floor environment. I enjoy working with emerging technologies and have 10 years of VmWare & Cloud technology experience. Always learning and growing in my career, I am currently studying to become certified in Cyber Security.

I woke up in March 2020 when “The city that never sleeps” was forced to shut down over a virus. Understand Wallstreet NEVER closes – Not during 9/11, Hurricane Sandy. This led me to discover the real agenda.

Once I figured out the link between 5G, the Virus, and the digital passport. I was in a state of shock and heartbroken. Technology is supposed to benefit humanity & “Do No Harm”

I spent the last 18 months exposing the DIgital Social Credit System, 5G, Cashless society, and Face Recognition software.

There is no negotiating with these people. We need to exit the “System”, abandon their technology & it will collapse.

Building a Parallel society is the ONLY answer. I know it sounds scary but Bill Gates, Mark Z, & Larry Page didn’t build the technology. They hired us to BUILD IT for them.

• Patriot Jayson

Organizer
      October 2, 2021 at 6:19 pm

Awesome Christine! You are exactly the type of person and patriot we want to be a part of this community. Thank you for sharing your journey here and for being the very first supporter of our movement. Now it’s time for us to build the internet again but better and that’ exactly what we’re going to do. I hope that you become an integral part of what we are doing here, you certainly have the experience, conviction and character to help us lead the charge here. I look forward to getting to know you more as the Awakened Patriot progresses and takes on a life of its own!

-Jayson

• Martine Long

October 4, 2021 at 2:33 pm

Hello, I have only been a New Yorker for three years but this is home. I am a wife, mother, farmer, patriot and go-getter. We can all trust in God but God helps those who help themselves. Let’s wake up the sheep and also wake up the sleeping lions as those are the people that we need the most.

Viewing 1 - 3 of 3 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now